- Wet Strength Kraft Paper
Used in a wide variety of agricultural, industrial and consumer oriented applications, KapStone’s wet strength kraft paper grades have been tailored to meet specific end-use performance requirements on the converting line and in the market. From fields to front lawns, wet strength kraft paper provides consumers, farmers and manufacturers with sustainable products that work seamlessly in their operations.
- Superior performance in wet and moist environments
- Wide range of basis weights from 40 lb to 80 lb on a 3,000 square foot basis
- FDA Compliant for direct food contact
- Green stripe option available to signal wet strength addition
- Low lint, smooth surface for excellent printing
- Consistent and reliable converting and performance
- Renewable and recyclable
- Lawn & Leaf Bags
Strong and biodegradable, wet strength kraft paper is used in the construction of lawn and leaf bags providing an ideal option for disposing of yard waste in compliance with many local ordinances and regulations. Our wet strength kraft paper meets the needs of converters and retailers alike with dependable converting performance, puncture resistance and an excellent printing surface for band consistency.
- Multiwall baler and potato bags
- Flower sleves
- Continuous and sheeted raisin tray
- High strength crop twine
|Wet Strength Kraft Paper - Product Guide||191.80 kB KB|