KRAFTPAK is a low-density, uncoated and unbleached kraft paperboard grade, designed to provide maximum strength, cleanliness and performance while using the least amount of fiber. KRAFTPAK’s strong pine fibers and rigorous manufacturing process result in a consistently dependable product with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. This allows our customers to confidently manufacture their products with superior strength, performance and reliability, yet at considerably lighter weight than with alternative paperboards. KRAFTPAK grades are available in calipers ranging from .013” to .030”.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT US.
- Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Clean fibers and process – excellent for food packaging
- Product uniformity – consistent and reliable performance
- Renewable, high-strength fibers, valuable in the recycling process
- Certified biodegradable and compostable
- QSR Clamshells
- Lunch Boxes
- School Trays
- Cold Drink Carriers
- Bottle Baskets
- Dry Food
- Straw Cartons
- Health and Beauty
- Sporting Goods
- Gift Boxes
- Automotive Components Doors
- Book Mailers
- File Folders
- Air Filter Frames
- Hardware Packers
- Roll Headers
To view certificates or sustainability documents, please click here.